- What protein do you use?
We use high quality pea protein which contains all the essential amino acids required for muscle growth and repair
- Does adding protein make it cloudy?
Our protein is 100% soluble, so your Lifted recovery beer tastes and looks like a normal beer with a good head. In our opinion it tastes better than many other beers we’ve tried.
- Does adding protein affect the taste?
Not at all, there is no flavour or odour to our protein; it tastes as crisp and refreshing as you’d expect from a beer.
- Does it taste watery like some low or no alcohol beer?
Definitely not, we worked specifically on making sure it tasted great. It’s clean and balanced with a medium body. Malty with a slight citrus finish - deliciously crisp and refreshing for after your workout.
- Does it taste like normal beer?
It tastes like a GREAT beer (although we may be biased :-))
- What is the benefit of protein post recovery?
Appropriately timed protein intake is an important component of an overall exercise training program, essential for proper recovery, immune function, and the growth and maintenance of lean body mass.
- Does 0.0% ABV mean it is truly alcohol-free?
In the UK, 0.5% ABV beers can be labelled as “Alcohol Free” however, we have gone one step further. Our beer goes through a unique process which never creates any alcohol and makes it 0.0% alcohol. This means we can be sure it contains less than 0.05%.
- How many calories does Lifted contain?
Lifted Lager contains 83 calories per can, which is less than most regular beers.
- Do I need an alcohol licence to sell Lifted?
No! Lifted is Alcohol Free (as per European guidelines)